Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homemade French Fries

I am not really sure what to call these potatoes that I make, but my kids really love them and so do I.

All I do is wash and then cut up about 3 potatoes into thin circles. I place them on my baking stones. Then I spray them with a Pam type spray, usually the store brand from my local grocery store. I sprinkle them with seasoning salt. Tonight I put on some Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt because the kids have been into putting that on everything lately. You could also put on some garlic or onion powder, depending on your personal tastes or what else you are serving with them. Tonight we are just having some turkey breast and maybe some fruit along with our yummy potatoes.



I bake them at 400 degrees for around 15 minutes.

When I started making them tonight, Hannah came into the kitchen and sighed excitedly, "You're making potatoes!" Yes, my darling, just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment