Friday, October 4, 2013

Chairs Redone Too!


To go with my new table, I wanted to redo the four chairs I already had. I had found these chairs years ago at a thrift store. They were $30 for all four chairs. My sister bought them for me for my birthday.

I didn't dislike the old seat covers. The blue and white farm print was right up my alley. However, I wanted to spruce them up. I repainted them when I was doing the other chairs and the table legs.

Then I used some of the polka dot fabric I had on hand and that I just love. I also had some laminating material to make them waterproof.
I bought the laminating sheeting at Joann's.

It was really easy to iron it onto the fabric.

Here is the fabric after the sheeting is on.
I did four different colors for extra fun.

Black

Pink

Blue

Green



No comments:

Post a Comment