Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Started

I have been contemplating this blog for a while now. Inspired by my sister who launched her blog in January, I have been dabbling at getting started since then. (She has an excellent blog for viewing at patchworkpony.blogspot.com.)

I have reached a point in my life where it seems I have things to say and share. I am not always one to just speak my mind in all situations, however. Although people who know me well may disagree with that statement! I tend to only be openly opinionated with those whom I feel safe. I figure in this venue I can share some of those things that are always on my mind.

As a self-employed housecleaner, I hope to share cleaning tips and tricks. I also have opinions about products and brands.

As a full-time single mom, I always have stories to share! I often get asked how I do it all. I mostly don't know if there is a hard and fast answer to that question, but there are lots of anecdotal stories that can be applied.

I am stepping out into the world of online educating. I have one job in my pocket that will be starting soon, and I have been applying for others.

I continue to be very content with using Parenting with Love and Logic. I have said many times before that it has saved my sanity and my life, maybe even the lives of my children! I am sure I will have things to share and advice to give.


As for life in general, I sometimes just have thoughts, feelings, or opinions about things. I do a lot of work around my own home and hope to share about some of those projects and events.

I look forward to taking this journey with my followers, maybe you all will have things to share with me too. I see this blog as a voyeuristic diary that I can share with family, friends, and the online world in general. Thanks for taking the time to read about my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment